01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hiya everyone, I hope you had a great weekend..I certainly did in Prague for my birthday. Now it's back to reality of assignments and work, it's crazy to think I'm at the halfway point of my first year with the Open University- it's gone so quickly!

Anyway this week is my list of books I've recently added to my reading list, and they're a vibrant bunch...



The Running Girl by Simon Mason
The Chimes by Anna Smaill
The Silent Dead by Claire McGowan
Binge by Tyler Oakley
A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab



Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Queen's Choice by Anne O'Brien
The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard 
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton


2016 is looking like a great reading year for me, and each and everyone of these books sound and look amazing!

What books have you added to your TBR list recently? Share and comment below, I love hearing about what you're reading!

Hugs and love,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38