01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books I Would Like Santa To Leave Under My Christmas Tree 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books I Would Like Santa To Leave Under My Christmas Tree

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Two more sleeps to go everyone ahhhhh!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I'm even more excited to spend some time with my family I don't see often, Christmas for me is all about family and having a great time. The one day of the year where everyone is happy and get along together, not only that but it means possible new books under my Christmas tree waiting to be opened hehe. Here are some books I wouldn't mind unwrapping this year!






Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Username Evie by Joe Sugg
The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
A Place Called Winter by Patrick Gale
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
 
So yeah if any of you fancy playing Santa and would like to place these under my tree that would be great- just kidding! Although that would be awesome haha, I've actually not put books on my Christmas list this year. My Mum refuses to get me books seeing as my room is stacked full of them that I still need to read, but that doesn't mean my other lovely friends and family can't haha. My fingers are crossed for some of these!

What books are you hoping to find under your tree this year? Tell me in the comments in case I've forgotten some important one's!

I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year- enjoy yourselves and I look forward to sharing my memories of the day with you all soon.

Hugs and Christmas love, 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38