01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Blogmas #6 My Favourite Christmas Films 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Blogmas #6 My Favourite Christmas Films

34
Evening everyone, how are we all doing? Are you all feeling ready for Christmas? It finally does in my household as we've finally put our decorations up!

The best thing about Christmas is the wonderful festive films that are put on TV, you feel like snuggling down with a hot chocolate in bed and feeling the happiness this time of the year brings. So here are my favourite Christmassy films that I adore watching every year...





The Santa Clause



Elf



Bridget Jones' Diary


You've Got Mail


 
The Muppets Christmas Carol




Love Actually


Miracle on 34th Street


 It's A Wonderful Life


 
The Holiday



 Frozen



Sleepless in Seattle 



 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban



What are your favourite Christmas films? I can be quite picky with them at times, I'm either in the mood for them or I'm not. I definitely think I'll be settling down to watch Bridget Jones tonight- what a classic!

Hugs and festive love,


Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38