01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Blogmas #5 Liebster Award 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Blogmas #5 Liebster Award

34


The lovely Courteney nominated me for this away which was very sweet of her so thank you lovely!

If you don't know what the Liebster Award is, it's a tag post to help new bloggers be discovered- it's also a great way to get to know the blogger!


To take part, all you have to do is:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Let them know you've nominated them through social media or their blog.


My answers to Courteney's questions

1. What's your favourite thing to blog about?

I mainly blog about books, they're my most favourite things to talk about. I share my reviews, promote new authors, take part in weekly meme's and share other personal aspects of my life.





2. You sleep in and only have time to do one; make-up or hair?

Definitely make up, I have naturally curly hair and it seems to just do whatever it wants anyway and I'm happy to say most of the time it goes nicely thankfully!
  3. Favourite song?

Hmmm tricky one, seeing as it's Christmas I'll go with 'Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues and Kirsty McColl.
  4. Favourite types of blog posts to read?

I like reading a variety of blog posts; book reviews,  product reviews for Lush, lifestyle, travel, self-help.
  5. You have a free pass to help yourself to all that you want in ANY shop, which shop do you choose?

This has to be a tie between the Disney store and a shop that sells Reese's peanut butter cups!


 
6. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?


Ignore what other's think of you because you can do anything you want to if you want it bad enough, never give up!
 
7. Favourite place?


Somerset in the South West of England, it's a beautiful place. My great Uncle lives there and has done so for a good decade if not more and more or less every year I go to visit him on the farm, it's so peaceful and I would quite happily move there.

 
8. Music or TV?


I think it would have to be TV, I love my comedies like Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder, Vicar of Dibley etc- anything that can make me laugh!


 
9. Night out or night in?


Night in with a book, in the bath and a glass of wine- perfection!

 
10. Something you're proud of?


I made the decision in 2013 to give up university and I did it for myself, I wasn't happy and this year 2015 I begun my Open University adventure and I couldn't be happier!
 
11. Something you want to achieve in 2016?



I would like to look after myself more, lose some weight if I can. I've wanted to for so long and I just hope I can get the mindset and work my hardest to take care of my health.


I nominate 

Beth
Krystianna
Alicia
KayCee
Jay 
Clarissa
Anje
Missie
Jenna
Brin 
Sanna

My questions

1. What is your favourite book of all time? Why?
2. Do you have an new years resolutions? What are they?
3. If you could have a superpower what would yours be?
4. What is your favourite memory?
5. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where and why?
6. If you celebrate Christmas, do you have any traditions?
7. What do you enjoy blogging about?
8. Is your blog your hobby or is it something you want to develop into a full time job?
9. If you could interview anyone in the world who would it be? Why? Say one question you would want to ask them.
10. I've given you a million pounds, what are you going to do with it?
11. What do you think are your best qualities?


Again thank you to Courteney for tagging me in this award, I enjoyed answering your questions! To those of you who I have tagged I hope you enjoy answering these questions, I look forward to reading your answers!

Hugs and love,





Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38