01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: 2016 Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward To 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2016 Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward To

34
 Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish 
Heya everyone! Happy December, this year has flown by hasn't it?! It didn't seem so long ago that I joined OU and yet that was a few months ago now, crazy.

Anyway first TTT of December and here I am sharing some debut 2016 novels I've excited for! All of them seem to have amazing covers too- what a bonus.

Symptoms of Being Human looks like a good read to me in particular where it explores sexuality, I'm glad they're are a lot more of these kinds of books out there to help those who have trouble identifying themselves. So keep an eye out for that one!

 


The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin 
This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp 
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers  




The Loneliness of Distant Beings by Kate Ling 
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood  
The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig  
Where Futures End by Parker Peeveyhouse  
Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan  

Are there any books here you're looking forward to in 2016? Are there books you think I should read that will be released in 2016? Tell me in the comments and leave your TTT links, I love to learn about new undiscovered books :-)

Hugs and Christmas love,

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38