01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: WoW: A Whole New World by Liz Braswell 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WoW: A Whole New World by Liz Braswell

34

Hosted by Breaking the Spine


Hiya everyone! You all doing okay? This week is flying by yet again, I've applied for Open University and student finance. All I've got to do is wait and hope things sort out, I forgot how stressful student finance is!

Anyway here is my choice for Waiting on Wednesday this week, another fairy tale retelling- I seem to be going mad on these recently have't I? Still it sounds great...


A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1) by Liz Braswell ~Goodreads~
Published by Disney Press 1st September 2015


What if one key moment from a familiar Disney film was changed? This dark and daring version of Aladdin twits the original story with the question: What if Jafar was the first one to summon the Genie?

When Jafar steals the Genie's lamp, he uses his first two wishes to become sultan and the most powerful sorcerer in the world. Agrabah lives in fear, waiting for his third and final wish...(read full synopsis here on Goodreads)

So to me this sounds awesome! Another one of my favourite Disney stories being retold, Jafar was a brilliant villain- anyone remember his parrot? I forgotten his name but he made me laugh in the Aladdin films! 

Anyway, what are your WoW's this week? Tell in the comments I'd love to know what you're anticipating to read. Take care :-)




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38