01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: WoW: Somewhere Only We Know by Erin Lawless 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WoW: Somewhere Only We Know by Erin Lawless

34

Hosted by Breaking the Spine 


Somewhere Only We Know by Erin Lawless ~Goodreads~
Published HarperCollins UK June 11th 2015 (PB 27th August)
Paperback 360 pages ~The Book Depository~

Hiya everyone! Can you believe we're nearly at the end of May already? I looked on my phone and realised it's the 27th already, it feels like the 11th? No idea how you can feel a date but I definitely didn't think we were this far on in the month. Anyway! Today's Waiting on Wednesday is a book I've already been given but it's an ebook and me being me I want a physical copy because look how lovely the cover is?! It screams London, the underground and famous landmarks. I want to get back into romance books and this looks like a good one to start with...


Boy meets girl...

Alex Bradley can't help but feel that life is rather passing him by. And not just life- promotions, invitations, romance; the girl he love son has eyes for his flatmate and his 9-5 job as the Immigration department skivvy is slowly numbing his soul. Until he meets Nadia.

Girl meets boy...

Nadia Osipova is running out of time. With no money, no lawyer and a totally fictitious boyfriend, she's got one last summer and one last appeal before the British government deport her back to Russia.

Girl gets deported?

It's going to be a bumpy ride, one she's dragging her new friend Alex along for. As Nadia races through a list of all her favourite London adventures, for what may be the last time, Alex can't help but start to see the city, and his life, through Nadia's eyes.

From hazy summer days on the Common and heady nights in Soho's basement bars, to twilight walks along the Southbank, will Alex realise what he's got before it's too late?


To me this sounds like another perfect summer read, and all the better for it to be set in London a place where anything can happen. Full of wonderful sightseeing to unusual foods, I really want to get stuck into this book this summer. A romance book is the perfect way to enjoy summer I think!

What books are you waiting to read this week? Tell me in the comments, I love knowing what you guys are hoping to read too! Have a great day :-)


Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38