01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read

34

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Happy Tuesday everyone! I had a lovely day yesterday, not only was it Star Wars day but my Mum and Dad's 24th wedding anniversary too! Anyhow, isn't this the strangest topic this week?! I'm not sure the right way to go about this topic to be honest. I feel mean, or knowing me I'll change my mind anyway haha. Anyway here are the Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read...



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

A book I've heard so much about that everyone seems to love, it just doesn't appeal to me. From what I've heard its not that well written and the series doesn't get better, but hey don't point daggers at me!

Beautiful Creatures by Cami Garcia

I was so hyped to read this series but it just sounds too obvious and cliche, maybe that's a bit harsh but its just not going to happen!

Marked by P.C. Cast

The House of Night series just never appealed to me, I had friends who absolutely adore the series but for me it just isn't what I want to read.

Legend by Marie Lu

I have heard so much about this series but I think I've read too many science fiction/dystopia novels. I do enjoy them but perhaps I need to wait a long while, otherwise I tend to see them as the same thing...oops.

The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith

I tried reading the vampire diaries but I had already started the TV series and they differ so much that I simply gave up with it, what I dislike about it is that everyone seems to die and miraculously come back to life thanks to a mystical object they have to find each time. It's a shame, but I'm carrying on with the TV series mainly because Damon- dur!



You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane

I picked this book up AGES ago and I still haven't got round to reading it and I'm starting to think I probably never will, so yeah!

The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris

I think perhaps at the time I was wanting more romance books and now I've pretty much gone off them a bit...which sucks. Maybe I'll pick it up again.

Fated by Benedict Jacka

Another series that I did want to read but have read some rather mixed opinions, they're set in London which is a positive for me but I have a feeling the books would be a bit repetitive. So I haven't bothered to read this first installment.

The Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko

I picked up the second book to this series a while ago and I really wanted to read it but I've just never got round to buying this first book. Perhaps a bit lazy of me and daft to pick up the second book first- oops!

Penelope by Rebecca Harrington

Again a book with mixed reviews, I'm not sure the plot would hold my interest. So I probably won't ever give this book a go!


There we have it everyone...its a shame that some of these books probably would appeal to me but they're perhaps not quite what I'm looking for. I love a book with a good mixture of genres and these all seem to keep within the lines of their genre's.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Tell me in the comments what books you may never read, I'd love to see what you've picked :-)

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38