01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Inspiring Quotes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Inspiring Quotes

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



I've decided my favourite day of the week is a Tuesday, mainly because I love doing TTT's they're so much fun. This week is even better, I get to share ten of my favourite quotes with you guys! So without further ado let's do it...

 "To define is to limit." 
{Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde}

"The final stage of finding your superhero name is accepting how little difference it really makes. Okay, there's this thing you can do, a thing you can do like no other person on the planet. That makes you special, but being special really doesn't mean anything. You still have to get dressed in the morning. Your shoelaces still break. Your lover will still leave you if you don't treat her right." 
{All My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman}

"I want love to conquer all. But love can't conquer anything. It can't do anything on it's own. It relies on us to do the conquering on it's behalf."
{Every Day by David Levithan}

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
{Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling}

"Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness."
{The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank}

"You should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of."
{Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl}

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
{A Game of Thrones by George. R. R. Martin}

"Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters."
{Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green}

"There's no such thing as ready, there's only willing."
{Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn}

"Take some books and read; that's an immense help; and books are always good company if you have the right sort."
{Little Women by Louisa May Alcott}


There we have it everyone, my top ten favourite quotes from the books I love. I often note down my favourite quotes in books and when I'm feeling a little down in the dumps, I can open up that book and be happy because they give you a pick me up! 

What are your favourite quotes? Tell me in the comments I'd love to know and add them to my notebook! Hope you're all having a wonderful day :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38