01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Hook by K.R Thompson 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hook by K.R Thompson

34

Hosted by: Breaking the Spine

Happy Wednesday everyone, I've chosen this rather beautiful covered book by K.R Thompson. All about the man who became Captain Hook- it looks like a really good read! I loved Peter Pan as a child and I still do now, so reading an interpretation of how he became captain is definitely a read I don't want to miss out on! It's even better that  I've just entered a giveaway on Goodreads for this book so fingers crossed I can get hold of it :-) 



Archie Jameson sat in the dark corners of the print shop, dreaming of adventure. Today, it found him. Caught in a chilly October storm, he ducked into a tavern, hoping to escape the rain. What he found, was a room teeming with pirates. Shanghaied by the most elderly of the lot, Archie found himself serving on the ship captained by the fiercest pirate ever to sail the seven seas- the man known as Blackbeard. Through a series of thrilling twists, Archie finds himself captain of another of Blackbeard's ships, the Jolly Roger. In an attempt to flee danger, his ship becomes lost under stars never before seen. Determined to save both his crew and the woman he loves, Archie will make decisions that will forever seal his fate. Discover the untold story of the man who became Captain Hook. (Source)

For those of you who love these kind of stories I do suggest you watch the television series Once Upon A Time- its awesome! :-)

What books are you waiting to read? Tell me in the comments I'd love to know :-) Hope you're all having a great day!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38