01 02 03 Emma's Bookery 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34

Hosted by: Breaking the Spine

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm still guzzling down lucozade, still feeling under the weather! Speaking of which the weather is rather poor here at the moment, I can safely say I can't wait for summer and brighter skies. Anyway here is my 'Waiting on Wednesday' choice 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' by Sarah J Maas. I was sent this to my Kindle by Bloomsbury Publishing and I can't wait to get stuck into it, I haven't read her popular series A Throne of Glass yet but hey I'll catch up eventually! 



Set to be published 5th May 2015


Feyre is a huntress. She thinks nothing of slaughtering a wolf to capture its prey. But, like all mortals, she fears what lingers mercilessly beyond the forest. And she will learn that taking the life of a magical creature comes at a high price...

Imprisoned in an enchanted court in her enemy's kingdom, Feyre is free to roam but forbidden escape. Her captor's body bears the scars of fighting, and his face is always masked- but his piercing stare draws her even closer. As Feyre's feelings of Tamlin begin to burn through every warning she's been told about his kind, an ancient, wicked shadow grows. Feyre must find a way to break a spell, or lose her heart forever.

Does this remind anyone slightly of Beauty & the Beast but a bit more bad ass?!  Anyway this sounds like a good read and I'm excited to read it sometime soon. What are the books you can't wait to read? Tell me in the comments :)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38