01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Nominated for the Liebster Award 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nominated for the Liebster Award

34

Hey everyone! So I was nominated by Lori for the Liebster award which was a nice surprise when I checked my emails this morning :-)  Its a great way of discovering new great blogs that most definitely deserve more readers!

To take part in this you need to follow these rules below:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who you are going to nominate!

3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post.

4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!

11 Facts About Myself:

- I'm naturally ash blonde, not ginger!
- I'm 20 years old.
- I live in the South East of England.
- My favourite bands are Snow Patrol and Arctic Monkeys
- I don't like eating peas.
- My biggest pet peeve is loud eaters *cringes*
- I'm hoping to start Open University in October after quitting university last summer.
- If I enjoy a film, I like to watch it enough times so I know it word for word!
- My little finger on my right hand can't be straightened out properly.
- I met journalist Ben Cook and travel vlogger Louis Cole at Summer in the City 2014
- My favourite food is anything Italian- yummy!

Questions Lori has asked me:

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? 10 years from now? 

5 years from now I can see myself with a degree (finally) and hopefully in a job that I enjoy- hopefully in a book shop! In 10 years time, I would like to be settled down with a boyfriend/finance/husband and with a child (god this is intense thinking!) and hopefully working in publishing books!

2. What are you most excited about in 2015?

I'm excited to start university again (and hopefully enjoy it a lot more) and just see what the year brings me!

3. Are you an early bird or night owl?

I'm more of an early bird, get everything done and then enjoy the rest of the day!

4. Who is your inspiration?

I guess I have two people in particular who inspire me, Gary Lightbody the lead singer from Snow Patrol and Louis Cole a YouTube travel vlogger. I love Gary because his music has helped me get through some rough times, he's also someone who has worked hard to make his career work and I'd like to think I will follow in his footsteps and get what I want from life. Louis Cole, very much has my dream job of going across the world constantly and throwing himself into everything and anything. Full of positive vibes and a lovely person all round!

5. Why do you blog?

I blog because it gives me something to focus on, what with dropping out of uni and not having long hours at work I need something to occupy my mind. I love books and this seemed a great way to discover new books/authors and other bloggers to share my love for them with. It's also a brilliant idea of documenting things like trips I go on with family/friends and knowing what books I have and haven't read :-)

6. What are your top favourite songs?

In NO particular order...(this was really hard to do!)

1. Easy Lover- Phil Collins
2. Dark Roman Wine- Snow Patrol
3. Certain Romance- Arctic Monkeys
4. 1973- James Blunt
5. Baba O'Riley- The Who

7. Where do you find your inspiration?

With having a lot of time to myself I'm constantly checking out new blogs and twitters and I just pick up things as I go, I like the simple things in life. Blogs like A Beautiful Mess are definitely a big one for me, as well as BookTuber's like ReadingBukowski, RonLit and Barry Pierce :-)

8. What blogs do you check daily?

(I've linked these to Bloglovin' as this is my favourite website to view blogs I follow)

- Hazel @ Stay Bookish
- Brooke @ World of Wanderlust
- Elsie and Emma @ A Beautiful Mess
- Jesse @ delighted
- Deb @ Smitten Kitchen
- Jess @ Books and Sensibility
- Sanne @ Booksandquills

9. What is your favourite quote?

"All I can do is be me...whoever that is"- Bob Dylan

10. What is your favourite animal?

Penguins!

11. What is your holy grail beauty product?

I know its a "baby" product but Sudocrem is literally the best, spots, rashes, anything thats sore put a nice helping on and I can guarantee in a couple of days it'll be clear (unless its an STI, then you need to get professional help!!)

My Questions:

- What made you start blogging?
- What blogs do you check daily?
- What are your top five favourite books?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is the one wish you would like to be granted?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Favourite childhood hero?
- What are you most excited for in 2015?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Do you enjoy summer or winter more and why?
- If you could go back in time when and why would you go there?

I Nominate:

I couldn't see how many followers all of these blogs had so don't take offence if you have more than 200 followers, I just like reading your blogs and wanted to nominate you :-)

- Kate @ mybookliferead
- Jesse @ delighted
- Becky @ A Fool's Ingenuity 
- Jody @ A Spoonful of Happy Endings
- Emma @ emmahopenewitt
- Liza @ paperbackwanderings 
- Katie @ intothebookcase
- KayCee K @ wonderstruck
- Maggie @ macarons&paperbacks
- Bernadette @ thebumblingbookworm
- Madison @ the-girlygeek

Big thank you to Lori for nominating me, it put a huge smile on my face :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38