01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: I've Been Nominated For The 'One Lovely Blog Award' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I've Been Nominated For The 'One Lovely Blog Award'

34


I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Tracy (Cornerfolds), and I am just speechless! Thank you so much Tracy, I can't keep the smile off my face :-) From only starting this blog at the start of the year I am thrilled to know that there are people who enjoy reading my blog, it really does mean a lot so thank you thank you thank you! To even be nominated is a huge deal for me :-)

The Rules

- Thank the person who nominated you.

- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Include the set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on his/her blog.


~

7 Facts About Me


1) I live on the South East coast of England with my Mum, Dad and older brother Joe along with our cat Ziggy (actually named after a David Bowie character- Ziggy Stardust!).

    2) I recently dropped out of university as I wasn't happy on my course, I felt that I had let my family down. It turns out though to be the best decision I ever made as I'm happy, working when I can and I have plans to go back into education next year studying with the Open University!

3) My favourite band are Snow Patrol and I've been lucky enough to have seen them live twice and received personal tweets from the lead singer and my hero, Gary Lightbody from twitter. I know this may not mean much to you guys but they're an important part of my life and I appreciate them a lot.

4) If I enjoy a film I tend to watch it over and over and over again until I know all of the dialogue- pretty strange to some? But it can be quite fun and in some ways handy for pub quizzes!

5) When I was 3 years old I locked my brother and my Mum out of the house and ate my brother's sweets because he wouldn't let me have any- fatty alert!

6) I got into reading because of my Gran who always bought me books as a child and still passes me on books to this day, she's a professional book worm!

7) I've never broken a bone in my body but my little finger on my right hand is bent up and I can't straighten it out properly...the strange thing is my cousin and my Gran have the same disfigurement- perhaps its heredity! 

~


My Nominees

Sarah @ Bookish Retreat
Tracy @ Cornerfolds
Farzy @ Books Keep Me Sane
Kat & Jess @ Books and Sensibility 
Hazel @ Stay Bookish
Emma @ Emma-Hope
Nicole & Sophia @ Quality Fangirls




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38